Pivot Bearing Document Downloads
In Internet Explorer right click on link and select "save target as"
The information provided above is for reference only and assumes the mechanical designer/user is familiar with Flexural Pivot design and operation. For this reason, the mechanical designer must assume responsibility for the proper application of Riverhawk Flexural Pivots. If any questions arise while designing Riverhawk Flexural Pivots into an application please contact our engineering staff for assistance.
Over the years Flexural Pivots have been used in many different applications. Below you will find some technical papers which describe their use in various instruments. These papers were acquired by researching the internet or have been supplied by customers. They are published here solely for stimulating the designer in the application of Flexural Pivots. No representation or warrant is made that the specific devices depicted in the articles may be manufactured, used or sold without infringing on patents of others.
- Atmospheric Emitted Radiance Interferometer (AERI) Handbook
- High Resolution Fourier-Transform Ultraviolet-visible spectrometer for
the measurement of atmospheric trace species: application to OH
- Considerations in the application of flexural pivots
- Cryogenic Scan Mirror Mechanism for SIRTF/MIPS
- Dual Axis Microscanners
- Multiband Imaging for SIRTF
- Mirror Transport Mechanism at Cryogenic Temperatures
- The SPIRE Instrument for Herschel
- The SPIRE Instrument for FIRST
- Ground test characterization of the SIRTF (MIPS)
- On Orbit Performance of the MIPS Instrument
- The Imaging FTS for Herschel SPIRE
- Pulsed thrust measurements using laser interferometry
- Vibration testing of load shunted flexural pivots