Flexural Pivots Technical Papers & Case Studies & Document Downloads
Over the years Flexural Pivots have been used in many different applications. Below you will find some technical papers and case studies, which showcase their use in various instruments. The documents below are publicly available or have been supplied by customers. They are published here solely for stimulating the designer in the application of Flexural Pivots. No representation or warrant is made that the specific devices depicted in the articles may be manufactured, used or sold without infringing on patents of others.
Free Flex® PIVOTS
Click on the Adobe PDF files below to view and/or download each informational pamphlet.
- Flexural Pivot Brochure
- Flexural Pivot Engineering Data
- Flexural Pivot Suggested Methods of Mounting
- RoHS/Reach Declaration
The information provided above is for reference only and assumes the mechanical designer/user is familiar with Flexural Pivot design and operation. For this reason, the mechanical designer must assume responsibility for the proper application of Riverhawk Flexural Pivots. If any questions arise while designing Riverhawk Flexural Pivots into an application please contact our engineering staff for assistance.
- Cryogenic Scan Mirror Mechanism for SIRTF/MIPS
- Ground test characterization of the SIRTF (MIPS)
- High Resolution Fourier
- Mirror Transport Mechanism at Cryogenic Temperatures
- Multiband Imaging for SIRTF
- On Orbit Performance of the MIPS Instrument
- Pulsed thrust measurements using laser interferometry
- The Imaging FTS for Herschel SPIRE
- The SPIRE Instrument for FIRST
- The SPIRE Instrument for Herschel